MSLIA November 2022 Monthly Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, November 9, 2022
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Called to Order at 7:07 PM. Present: Jeff C, Pete S, Greg A, Bob B, Sarah O, Jon N, Matt B
- Minutes approved from October (Matt, Bob).
- Presidents Report: West Bloomfield rejected our proposed special use contract for Bloomer
launch. Lake level is very low. Reviewed Mike’s email.
- V.P. Report: Presented a selection of logo designs and board voted for their favorite(s).
Discussed new merchandise and timetables for events.
- Secretary Report: None
- Treasurers Report: Went over report. Greg motioned to approve new budget , Bob 2nd ,
approved unanimously. We will bring up a special assessment in June at member meeting to
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Gen-X has requested more money to ensure our contract. Matt will go back to
them and try to secure a discount in exchange. Winter party will be Feb 4th , Matt to
coordinate with TBPA. Have not been able to lock down golf outing date yet. Matt will
set up squares for UofM – OSU. Greg will email info to members. Still planning a
floating movie night next year.
b. Water Quality – Absent.
c. Ecology/Biology – Matt U – absent. We stocked 150 Black Crappie and 5000-7000
d. Lake Safety – Would like to see a better weed harvest next year.
e. Public Relations – Absent.
f. Government Relations – Absent – Greg to forward Mike’s email regarding his
investigation of ordinances pertaining to Bloomer.
g. Associations – CEBIA is replacing the carpeting in their clubhouse with LVP.
- New Business – None.
- Old Business – Next meeting is Jan 11 at Bob Barbour’s – Adjourned 8:00pm