Wednesday, May 11, 2022
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Called to Order at 7:09 PM. Present: Pete S, Greg A, Mike C, Bob B, Sarah O, Kara D
- Minutes approved from April.
- Presidents Report: Discussion about Westacres at ZBA. Need to see if we should try to get residents to attend ZBA hearing, will check with our attorney. Discussion about annual membership meeting and process. People may be elected to board then officers will be elected at first board meeting after.
- V.P. Report: Absent.
- Secretary Report: None
- Treasurers Report: Went over report.
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Met recently to finalize golf outing plans. We have 31 teams signed up. There will be first place trophies, long drive prizes and pizza after at CEBIA.
b. Water Quality – Absent
c. Ecology/Biology – Pete will start the stocking process for the fall.
d. Lake Safety – No report
e. Public Relations – No report
f. Associations – CEBIA is having a garage sale and would like MSLIA to publicize it. Sarah knows of abound 12 people that sent letters to the ZBA in opposition to the variance for boat dock expansion. Will be doing food trucks again this summer and will forward info so we can post it on Facebook.
- New Business – Agreed to send support letter to DEQ for the ski course. Pete signed, Greg to return it to John Bremner. Discussed issue with boat launch at Bloomer. It seems to be worse than before it was repaired.
- Old Business – Next meeting is June 3rd – annual meeting at Bloomer Park. Would like to have one of the attorneys, either Art or Jerry. Would like one of the West Bloomfield representatives to attend. July 13th will be next board meeting on Mike Caruso’s pontoon boat. Meeting adjourned at 8:10 PM