MSLIA March 2023 Monthly Meeting Minutes
Wednesday, March 8, 2023
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Called to Order at 7:12 PM. Present: Jeff C, Pete S, Greg A, Sarah O, Al P, Jon N, Kara D, Lynn C
- Minutes approved from February (Al P, Jeff C).
- Presidents Report: 3/20 is still target date for installing the repaired lake pump. John Levinson has been in contact with OC Drain and Jeff.
- V.P. Report: New logo is in final revision. Will bring old swag to bowling fundraiser
- Secretary Report: Will send another email to promote bowling.
- Treasurers Report: Went over report. Discussed remaining legal steps in Westacres docking issue.
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Read Matt’s report – we need more bowlers. Golf is 5/25 and bowling 3/11.
b. Water Quality – Received sample bottles for spring sampling, will send the samples in soon since there is no ice on the lake.
c. Ecology/Biology – Matt U – Absent.
d. Lake Safety – No report.
e. Public Relations – Have posted recent info to Facebook, will update website.
f. Government Relations – Contacted Parks and Recreation to discuss the boat launch issue. Will look to set up a meeting the week of March 20th. Jeff will also try to attend.
g. Associations – TBPA passed insulation inspection. Still need to connect electrical service. Hoping to have occupancy by this time next year. CEBIA – clubhouse just about done, just need to paint, &/22 is scheduled pig roast.
- New Business – None
- Old Business – Pete contacted Chaldean diocese. They say they have put in offer, but there is not a deal yet. Next meeting is April 12 at Multi-Lakes CC – Adjourned 7:51 PM.