MSLIA March 2019 Monthly Board Meeting
Tuesday, March 12, 2019
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Meeting called to order 7:20 PM. Present: Greg Andrick, Pete Saules, Jeff Payne, Bob Barbour, Doug Browne
- Approved minutes of February Meeting.
- Presidents Report: Passing the torch back to Chip on the boat docking issue. Have not been able to get any meaningful response from the township. Mike Caruso had hip replacement surgery. Pete took 2nd in the chili cook-off.
- V.P. Report: – Absent. Seemed to sell a good amount of merchandise at the winter party.
- Treasurers Report: Went over Chips report. Have not provided a check to Jim Mann to invest yet.
- Secretary Report: no report.
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Absent.
b. Water Quality – Absent.
c. Ecology/Biology – absent.
d. Lake safety – absent.
e. Public Relations – absent.
f. Government Relations – absent.
g. Associations – None present.
- New Business – Doug Browne presented information and promised to follow up with a quote. Also discussed event coverage for our summer and winter party. Need 1 month advance notice and pre-payment. Doug also contacted Jason from GenX Pyro fireworks. He still has availability for some of the off-dates this coming summer and has his own patrol boat and barges.