Tuesday, January 8, 2019
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Meeting called to order 7:15 PM. Present: Greg Andrick, Jeff Carroll, Jeff Payne, Bob Barbour, Matt Barron, Al Proulx
- Approved minutes of November Meeting.
- Presidents Report: Absent
- V.P. Report: Merchandise review – new hats. Jeff is currently owed $400. Will not be at winter party so brought merchandise and gave to Matt. Went over the dam meeting at WRC. Consensus is that Upper will move forward with reconstructing the weir. No changes on the boat dock issue, waiting to hear back from WB.
- Treasurers Report: Went over Chips report. 2019 budget motion to approve – Greg, 2nd – Matt, approved unanimously. Al motioned to transfer $1,000 from last year surplus to fireworks fund, Jeff C 2nd – approved unanimously. Al motioned to invest $7,000 in a S&P index fund, Greg 2nd – approved unanimously.
- Secretary Report: no reports
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Feb 9 is the date for winter party. Matt suggested a Superbowl pool as afundraiser. $20/square, with $1,500 going to the MSLIA. We will publicize it on Facebook, email and website. Will draw the numbers on Facebook live and take payment via PayPal.
b. Water Quality – Al submitted all of the CLMP data and will forward the report when it comes.
c. Ecology/Biology – absent.
d. Lake safety – absent.
e. Public Relations – absent.
f. Government Relations – absent.
g. Associations – None present.
- New Business – None
- Old Business- Meeting adjourned at 8:15. Next Meeting s 2/12 at The Dunes on Haggerty with 9 hole golf to follow.