Wednesday, February 16, 2022
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Called to Order at 7:00 PM. Present: Pete S, Greg A, Matt B, Sarah O.
- No minutes were available from the January meeting.
- Presidents Report: Called Herb Lawson again, no response. Dean Benyas would like to advertise in the newsletter.
- V.P. Report: Absent
- Secretary Report: Need to resend CEBIA invoice.
- Treasurers Report: Went over provided report. Gave Matt B reimbursement for winter party $208.63 and for Gen X Fireworks balance $6250.
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Have 30 people signed up for bowling on March 12. May 26th looks like the date for golf outing – will try to lock it in with the committee members. Will be having a committee meeting soon to try to set pricing and details.
b. Water Quality – Absent.
c. Ecology/Biology – Absent.
d. Lake Safety – Absent.
e. Public Relations – Absent.
f. Associations – No report.
- New Business – Heard there may be an internal issue at Westacres from some residents that are unhappy about the boat docking issue, specifically on Winterberry.
- Old Business – Next meeting March 9, Mad Hatter. Adjourned 8:00