Wednesday, April 13, 2022
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Called to Order at 7:15 PM. Present: Pete S, Jeff C, Greg A, Bob B, Chip C, Jon N, Matt B,
- Minutes approved from March.
- Presidents Report: Boat ramp will be closed for repairs for about a week. Pete has decided to not run for President at the summer meeting but will stay on the board and take over the Ecology committee.
- V.P. Report: $500 total in profits after selling merchandise at the bowling event. Will be adding new T-shirts, tank tops and possibly a hockey jersey for next winter.
- Secretary Report: None
- Treasurers Report: Doing pretty well on collections. Went over report.
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – We had 112 bowlers at the fundraiser and will make this an annual event. The TV raffle didn’t go over well – we broke even, but the 50/50 was very popular. We have 25 groups signed up for golf and $3000 in sponsors so far. 6/3 annual meeting, 7/4 boat parade – 8pm, 7/8 fireworks, 6/25 summer party. Matt Ureste will do another torch sale at the summer meeting.
b. Water Quality – Absent,
c. Ecology/Biology – Pete will start the stocking process for the fall.
d. Lake Safety – No report
e. Public Relations – No report
f. Associations – No report.
- New Business – None
- Old Business – Next meeting May 11, Bob Barbour’s house. Adjourned 8:15