MSLIA BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, November 12, 2019
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Called to Order at 7:05 PM. Present: Pete S, Greg A, Bob B, Chip C, Matt B, Jeff C
- Minutes were from August meeting.
- Presidents Report: Jim Mann was in hospital, but back home now. Fish was stocked and i was reported in the Westacres weekly courtesy of Matt B. Pete spoke with potential developer for Baypoint and they would like to meet with MSLIA in January.
- V.P. Report: Looking at beach towels for summer, want input on design.
- Secretary Report: Will file FOIA at West Bloomfield regarding Baypoint.
- Treasurers Report: Went over current financial report and budget for next year. Trying to establish a 3 year contract for weeding but Mike Mogle has not been available. Will shop our BOD policy for next year. Motion to approve budget (Greg) 2 nd (Jeff C) approved.
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – Winter party is scheduled for Feb 8, 2020. Looking at selling superbowl squares again as fundraiser for fireworks.
b. Water Quality – absent.
c. Ecology/Biology - absent.
d. Lake safety – absent.
e. Public Relations – absent.
f. Government Relations – absent.
g. Associations – None present.
- New Business – Looked at proposal that would allow WA 70 boats.
- Old Business – Adjourned 8:30 – next meeting January 14 at Jeff Carroll’s house.