MSLIA BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, May 8, 2019
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Meeting called to order 7:12 PM. Present: Greg Andrick, Pete Saules, Bob Barbour, Mike Caruso, Chip Campbell, Jim Mann
- Approved minutes of April Meeting.
- Presidents Report: Went over our A/R. Hung house sold. Discussed trying to raise dues at 6/7
meeting. Lake level is back up.
- V.P. Report: absent.
- Treasurers Report: Chip Campbell - Went over report. Will discuss investments at summer meeting. Will talk to Doug Browne about D&O insurance and verify deductible amount.
- Secretary Report: Went over newsletter..
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – absent -6/7 – Annual meeting, 7/20 Summer party – float party, 7/4 boat parade, 8/3 boat rally .
b. Water Quality – Need to add Mark Michon to distribution.
c. Ecology/Biology - absent
d. Lake safety – Jim Mann, Bob Barbour and Jeff Carroll have megaphones to help enforce no wake.
e. Public Relations – absent.
f. Government Relations – Discussed strategy on boat dock non-response from WB. Discussed possible wake law revision introduced in state house.
g. Associations – None present.
- New Business – Planning to go to Sidecar after the annual meeting.
- Old Business – Adjourned at 8:15, next board meeting will be 7/10 – floating meeting.