MSLIA BOARD MEETING
Wednesday, July 10, 2019
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Left dock at 7:14 PM, Meeting called to order 7:25 PM. Present: Greg Andrick, Pete Saules, Mike Caruso, Chip Campbell, Jeff Payne, Al Proulx, Jeff Carroll
- Approved minutes of April Meeting.
- Presidents Report: Will contact DNR and Imlay City Fish Farm regarding stocking the lake this fall.
- V.P. Report: Late.
- Treasurers Report: Gave $9,100 to Jim Mann to invest. West Acres and Twin Beach Civic have not paid yet. Don’t have the D&O insurance yet. Looked int Pine Lake’s policy and they are paying $1,700 with liability insurance. Chip will try to get Doug to lower price, otherwise, we will proceed with Doug’s quote. We have about $27,000 in our investment account and we should have $2,600 in excess funds this year if everyone pays as expected.
- Secretary Report: No report
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – absent -Went over plans for the summer party. Greg to send out a reminder email.
b. Water Quality – absent.
c. Ecology/Biology - Performing the secchi disk readings periodically.
d. Lake safety – absent. Will put the jump boat info into the email reminder.
e. Public Relations – absent.
f. Government Relations – The boat slip workshop was canceled. The WB Twp meeting discussed our issue and is willing to start and committee with staff, DNR, and interested parties but will cancel that if we are able to reach accord.
g. Associations – None present.
- New Business – Planning to go to Sidecar after the annual meeting
- Old Business – Chip went over the marine patrol program information that he has received. Greg to forward original Tri-party agreement from out last look at this. Meeting adjourned at 8:09, next meeting – floating again.