MSLIA BOARD MEETING
Tuesday, April 9, 2019
7:00 PM, Eastern Time
- Meeting called to order 7:05 PM. Present: Greg Andrick, Pete Saules, Jeff Payne, Jeff Carroll, Bob Barbour, Mike Caruso, Al Proulx
- Approved minutes of March Meeting.
- Presidents Report: Called Water Resource Commission to raise the lake l
evel. Did not get a response.
- V.P. Report: Broke even on merchandise plus a small profit so far.
- Treasurers Report: Went over Chips report. Have not provided a check to Jim Mann to invest yet.
- Secretary Report: Call for articles for newsletter in next 2
- Standing Committee reports
a. Social – 6/7 – Annual meeting, 7/20 Summer party – float party, 7/4 boat parade, 8/3 boat rally.
b. Water Quality – Need to add Mark Michon to distribution.
c. Ecology/Biology - Al has sent in the water samples and preparing to do Secchi Disk testing.
d. Lake safety – absent.
e. Public Relations – absent.
f. Government Relations – Discussed strategy on boat dock non-response from WB. Discussed possible wake law revision introduced in state house.
g. Associations – None present.
- New Business – None.
- Old Business – Greg motioned to purchase D&
O insurance from Doug Browne with $1MM in coverage, Jeff C 2nd,
passed unanimously. Meeting adjourned at 8:05. Next meeting is Wednesday, 5/8 at Caruso’s residence.